Motor Transport Awards finalist 2013
The Extra foot was a finalist in the 2013 Motor Transport Awards and received great reviews from the judging panel, Daily Walk Around checks if done properly are a potent weapon in improving vehicle safety and this can have a huge impact in reducing accidents on our roads and reducing vehicle downtime.
See below for judges comments
- Clear benefits
- Consumer as well as professional trade application
- Nice to see applicant company and VOSA approval
- Great product name!
- Good attempt to solve a genuine problem
- Good take-up from haulage operators
- Simple and cost effective
- Clear identification of the challenge
- Obvious passion from designer – essentially an “end-user”
- Appeals to wide audience
- Variety of uses and addresses the issue…
- A brilliant idea with lots of uses
- Good price which would make it available to all
- The multifunctional “add ons” are excellent
- Well presented!
- New and practical solution to know challenge of brake checks
- Simple application with additional practical benefits
- Understandable detection of service/maintenance standards
- Clearly articulated presentation
This article was written by theextrafoot